Peanut butter cups are classic Halloween treats. They’re quite simple to make and they’re pretty much healthier when they’re homemade. So why not?
High quality chocolate bar
Your favorite peanut butter
1. Line muffin tins with paper.
2. Melt the chocolates using a double boiler (or in a bowl sitting in a pot of boiling water), stirring constantly to get the lumps out.
3. Once the chocolates are melted, pour a little bit of chocolate in the bottom of each muffin cup.
4. Let them cool. Place them in the fridge for about 20 minutes to set.
5 Take out chocolates and scoop a dollop of peanut butter on top of each cup. Cover with melted chocolate.
6. Put them back into the fridge and enjoy!