I am in love with my adorable kitties! Well… I’ve been in love with them. They are so adorable! What a great distraction from work! XD I mean… Look how cute Cecilia is, cuddling with her favorite mousey toy! :3
For some reason, I can never photograph Clara and Cecilia together, even if they’re sleeping with each other. As soon as a camera is pointed at them, one of them will wake up and start running away, while the other one poses like a cover girl (this will be Clara). Oh, not sure if I mentioned it before, but Clara and Cecilia are sisters. Cecilia has that puss-in-boots cute face.
While Clara… I swear has ADD.
It’s been a hot hot week. I want something cold, other than nana-ice cream. So what if I make green cheesecake?????
No, not matcha. Matcha flavored food is so overused. Avocado! I love its flavor, and its creamy texture. It pairs well with numerous stuff! I topped mine with strawberries, homemade strawberry syrup, chopped almonds, and shredded coconuts.
1/3 cup almonds
1/4 cup shredded coconut
2 dates, pitted
1 tsp melted coconut oil
A dash water
1 large avocado
3 TBS maple syrup
3 TBS water
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
4 drops vanilla medicine flower essence or seeds of 1/3 vanilla bean
4 TBS melted coconut oil
pinch of salt
Few drops stevia, if needed for extra sweetness
1. Grind the almonds in a food processor. Add the coconut, dates, and water and blend until they form a sticky mixture
2. Add the coconut oil, and blend again into a mixture that will hold together when pressed in your hand.
3. Press into the bottom of mini spring form pan and set aside.
4. Blend the avocado, maple, and vanilla until completely smooth. Add the coconut butter, oil, and salt. Blend again.
5. Pour the filling over the crust. Chill in the fridge for 6-8 hours.