Almond Pudding is a common dessert in Asian restaurants. This cold dessert is especially popular in the summer across the Asian regions.
2 3/4 cups homemade soy milk
1 cup Water
1 bag Gelatin
1/3 cups Almond Flour
1/4 cup raw sugar
½ tsp Almond extract or vanilla extract
1. In a pot, combine the 1-1/2 cup soy milk and water. Warm up the mixture on medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
2. Mix in the Gelatin. Stir until the Gelatin is well dissolved.
3. Turn heat off, and add the rest of the soy milk, almond flour, sugar, and almond extract. Stir until everything is dissolved.
4. Strain the mixture.
5. Pour mixture into molds or cups and let it cool.
6. Decorate with either roasted almond or goji berry.