Did you finish all that turkey that you cooked? What about the stuffings? Well, in this video we’ll show you what you can do with those leftovers.
RICE & GRAVY
1 cup leftover turkey, roughly chopped
1 can Campbell Cream of Chicken Soup
1. Cook rice according to package
2. Heat up water and cream of chicken soup in a pot. Whisk so you won’t get any lumps.
3. When soup starts to bubble, add in the turkey. Cook for a few minutes.
4. Serve the gravy over rice
1 cup leftover stuffings
1. Put 1 cup of stuffings in an oiled oven-safe bowl, or ramekin.
2. Crack an egg on top of the stuffings
3. Bake at 350º for 30 minutes