So last week, we showed you how to make healthy vegan truffles. But you know what? Sometimes I just want only pure chocolate CHOCOLATE! Well… Ok. Not JUST chocolate. Chocolate and passion fruits. Two sexy food melting in my mouth together! Maybe they’re even doing some sort of wedding dance.
Why the sudden pair? To be honest, my mom just bought 2 bottles of passion fruit extract/juice. I’ll be pretty bored of drinking it as a juice after a while. And besides, VALENTIIIIINE~ So I did a little experiment in the kitchen, had my parents tried it and they LOVED it!!!!
1/4 cup passion fruit juice
1/4 cup cream (60 ml)
8 oz dark chocolate (230 g)
1 tbsp honey (15 ml)
2 tbsp butter (30g)
Cocoa powder for dusting
1. Break chocolate into small chunks and place in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Place passion fruit juice, cream, and honey, stir and bring the mixture to a soft boil.
3. Pour mixture on chocolate, stir until smooth. Add butter.
4. Leave to cool and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
5. Shape the chocolate paste into small balls with and roll with cocoa powder. Refrigerate for about 1 hour and enjoy.