Shrimp burger is a great way to enjoy a classic meal with way less calories, tons of protein and virtually no guilt. It does not contain as much calories as regular burgers, and is still packed with flavors and satisfaction even for the hungriest fitness fanatic! This is also a great option for a summer dinner party. So why not treat your guests well by giving them a lower calorie, yet filling, option?
5oz raw shrimp (peeled, deveined)
1/2 tablespoon fresh parsley,chopped
1 clove garlic
1 stalk green onion
1 chili pepper, deseeded
1/4 teaspoon cumin
salt and pepper to taste
1. Place peeled shrimp, parsley, garlic, green onion, chili pepper, and cumin into a food processor.
2. Pulse the mixture but DO NOT blend. It should be chunky and sticky.
3. Heat oil on a skillet with a sprinkle of fresh ground salt and pepper.
4. Meanwhile, form burger patty with your hands.
5. Cook the burger patty until it’s brown on both sides.
6. Assemble the burger with your choice of veggies.